JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent!!

Reviewer2511091により 1 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

все хорошо

5582120485412739372により 11 05, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимаю натощак с утра и в обед, бодрит) До этого курсом принимала другую эхинацею, эффект аналогичен. Но так как пью всего 2 дня, судить рановато. Радует натуральность и отменное качество!

Wellness Wonderful!

Reviewer2060108により 8 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

it works!

Katarinatanにより 7 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Reviewer3227735により 9 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

Excellent

Reviewer3317522により 11 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this for warding off colds.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviewer2376376により 12 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

No Achoo for You

Reviewer2585643により 1 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Reviewer2344905により 4 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Great price

Reviewer1759918により 7 01, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I feel a cold or flu or know I am run down, will use this. It will alleviate my symptoms and prevent ongoing ones. Doesn't taste good but worth it. Great price, around 50% in my local stores.

1-10 件/合計 12