JA

日本語
レビューを検索

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252により 4 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234により 4 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Reviewer2995098により 10 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768により 8 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Reviewer2181311により 7 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Reviewer1133483により 2 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

helps circulation in legs

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The use effect is very good

5667922177172254395により 6 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Reviewer3214425により 1 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Not sure

Reviewer1524709により 4 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase