JA

日本語
レビューを検索

pain relief

Reviewer2773279により 1 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps a lot with pain relief. Surprised my daughter with how much it helped a dance injury

Can't do without it!

Reviewer3357040により 8 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was recently diagnosed with RA and it has concentrated on my feet and hands. I have digestive issues, so finding something that can relieve the stiffness and pain and NOT upset my stomach is a challenge. My Rheumatologist recommended Turmeric and I tried several different combinations before this one. This is the BEST and if I run out and go a few days without it, I really notice the difference. (My only complaint is that the larger size- 60 tablets is not so frequently in stock, so I have to buy several bottles of the smaller quantity. ) ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND.

Мощная штука

4789077380014736470により 8 24, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Был повышенный уровень холестерина в анализах, назначили статины (управляемй цироз печени) которые я успешно задвинул. По рекомендации знакомого заказал куркуму, холестерин пошел вниз без изменения диеты.

Turmeric Tablets are great for Headaches

FogBytheSeaにより 7 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this whenever I feel a headache coming on. They really work for me and I also like the fact that they come in tablet form which I find more convenient for storing in a pill case in my purse. Works great and much safer than nsaids.

the best antiflamory

5224899300101293649により 7 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A learn about turmeric in India, it is very very good Supplement and excellent for cooking safe and healthy thanks.

Hard to swallow

Reviewer3257094により 4 05, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tablets are too large and not easy to swallow. You have to make sure you have plenty of water or else you can choke with the tablet. I prefer capsules, but these are cheaper.

Tumeric

5376594143390815493により 9 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm using this for gut health, as maintenance. I have noticed fewer colds/virus'. I feel less rundown. I will continue to take 2tablets a day.

Good contents

Reviewer1988843により 3 13, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this to kill off any future cancer cells in my body as I have had bone marrow cancer approx 3 years ago and I feel good.

Good Turmeric

5446449410125476297により 3 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good form of Turmeric.

Review of Product

Joysterにより 2 18, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I fell very comfortable in taking this product. It appears to be high quality with excellent ingredients.

1-10 件/合計 10