JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Reviewer1066627により 6 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

organic chlorella

Reviewer1819798により 3 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Excellent Product

Reviewer2676592により 5 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Reviewer2284375により 2 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

Chlorella Supplement

Reviewer2654537により 12 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Easy version of chlorella

Reviewer3152013により 9 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This Organic version of Chlorella suits us much better than a non-organic Japanese version we tried before. Much kinder for the bowles.

Really nice product

Reviewer3266375により 1 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Louis Steen

Reviewer1791057により 12 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

Good Chlorella

Reviewer1963608により 9 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

A bit strong flavour

Reviewer1629178により 7 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Chlorella shoulnd't smell (and taste) like sewer. This wasn't awful like one other was, but anyway not as good as a couple of other chlorellas. But I ate it anyway and it was ok.

1-10 件/合計 33