JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

This is a very helpful product for energy-well being.

Reviewer1168488により 4 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband is a Gulf War vet and can take nothing that is too stimulating but he needs energy desperately! This product helps give him a little boost and the dopamine in it helps to keep his mood and mind stable. I can not take anything that is a stimulant because of thyroid disease stimilants like energy/diet supplements ache my thyroid. This is the first product that I can take without any side effects! Thank you iherb and Source Natural. Kimber

I don't like this !

Reviewer3265461により 10 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have mild anxiety, and this stuff makes it way worse! I took it several times and it ruined my day! I got angry at my dad for no reason, and I was a jerk. Might work for you if you need energy, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

To get a lift...

Reviewer1186073により 8 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had to take more...I did 2 in the am and 1 after lunch...it was okay.

Happy pills!

Reviewer2544820により 4 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Gives me an energy boost without anxiety. It's helping the fatigue I get with having depression. Great for people who need energy, but are sensitive to caffeine.

tension, no lift

Reviewer2959854により 10 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

had two before meals. Made me feel tense. No lift. Girlfriend didn't get tense but didn't notice any lift.

INCREASED ENERGY NO JITTERS

Reviewer2601306により 9 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I HAVE SEVERAL DISORDERS THAT LEAVE ME WITH ALOT OF FATIGUE. THIS PROVIDES ENERGY WITH NO INCREASE IN MY HEART RATE. ALSO LIFTS MY SPIRITS.

커피랑 섞어 마시기 비추

5502485173382774480により 4 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

커피 대용으로 샀는데 첫날은 괜찮았어요...둘째 날도 나쁘진 않았어요 셋째 날...평소보다 적게 잠잔 영향이겠지만 먹어도 잠이 오길래 믹스 커피 두개랑 알약 가루 섞어 마셨다가 골로 갈뻔했어요 ㅠ 맛은 일반 커피 보단 낫거라구요ㅋ 하지만 이 사건 후로 모든 카페인은 피하고 있습니다. 이것 때문만은 아닌데 ㅜㅜ 카페인에 민감하신 분들은 한 알로 충분할 듯 합니다.

вкус качественного шоколада

Purrtocaliuにより 4 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Если не глотать капсулу а рассасываться ей во рту, то как будто черный шоколад ешь) но никакого термоэффекта не заметила, просто вкусные капсулы

1-8 件/合計 8