JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Energy.

5761709719202943470により 10 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Improve brain function

Reviewer3106632により 5 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

GREAT!

Reviewer1044371により 1 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Great product

run4bearにより 7 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

Positive

Reviewer2770403により 1 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

First order. No side effects.

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Reviewer1471974により 10 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Solgar Niacinamide

Reviewer2559753により 2 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

good quality

Reviewer3301222により 12 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

very good but not best

5351528217757725055により 12 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

Solgar Niacinamide

Reviewer3165631により 11 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Terrific product, terrific service.

1-10 件/合計 12