JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 24
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Работает!

4737068896604073583により 12 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимала на ночь, чтобы быстрее засыпать, и это мне удалось! Теперь засылаю без проблем, сон крепкий и спокойный. И утром совершенно ясная голова, совсем не такая, как после приема снотворных.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

will continue taking it

nirinkiにより 9 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

5089671050960157615により 2 13, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Известное средство для мозга.

Solveygにより 7 11, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимаю уже не первый раз, очень нравится, именно этой фирмы.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works fast to trigger HGH release

PurplePegasusにより 12 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Solgar Gaba works for me.

Reviewer2478165により 2 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product. He helps me relax. The dose is good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Принимать с осторожностью

fluffyVataにより 4 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Покупала для разовых снятий тревоги и стресса. Врач говорит, что на всех по-разному действуют: при сильном стрессе и умственном перенапряжении можно принимать для концентрации и повышения тонуса и работоспособности, а если пить на ночь на НЕ голодный желудок - то типа как антидепрессант.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It Just doesn't work

Reviewer1706966により 10 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had heard GABA doesn't cross the brood brain barrier so it was supposed to have no effect... Anyway I bought it because some people were saying it helped them. Not to me. Furthermore I had bad side effects from this supplement (difficulties breathing). A complete 0.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gaba 500mg Solgar

Reviewer2899194により 12 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product *******

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great

Reviewer2205191により 6 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 24

1 2 3