JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

very nice but take caution

Reviewer1733570により 12 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is great for providing me a mild effective boost in energy, focus and enjoyment, something that I failed to experience with tyrosine. Long term use however is not advised, I always experienced depression afterwards and later found out that L-DOPA was demonstrated to also deplete serotonin so I make sure to administer 5HTP concomitantly. EGCG may too be considered for preventing the breakdown of L-DOPA before reaching the brain

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works in ways words cannot quite describe

Reviewer2530419により 7 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

On an anticipated tough tough day, taking three of these gives you an on-going energy level throughout the day, unlike caffiene, green tea or stimulants. There is no jitterness, no uneasiness from taking a larger dose. I will keep ordering these.

TOP!

Reviewer1781027により 7 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very efficient, 1 capsule is enough. Cons: A bit expensive for 60 capsules.

feeling better

Reviewer1564169により 1 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This seems to be helping with my mood since I have been a heavy drug user previously. Works much better than the other brands of Mucuna Pruriens. Wouldn't be without it.

mood

Reviewer2332770により 8 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems after about a week of taking 1 a day, I started feeling less depressed.

Will buy again

Reviewer1627174により 5 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Used it for a month. Seems to give me more energy.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2183817により 3 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to have improved my mood since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago. Also the enteric-coated capsules seem to have a better effect than the non-enteric. If you suffer from depression and/or anxiety, this is worth a try.

행사해서 어떤가 함 사봤는데

Reviewer2719491により 10 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

민감하신 분들은 모르겠지만... 잘 모르겠음

not sure yet

Reviewer1409057により 1 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

only taking for 2 weeks so far,feel a little calmer and not worrying as much. is this a placebo effect or real, i will have to take this a few more weeks to be sure

1-9 件/合計 9