JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 16
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

не впечатлила...

KatrinSolntceにより 4 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Сыворотка не впечатлила. Заявлена как увлажняющая, но ахового увлажнения не даёт, а моя кожа увлажнения требует постоянно: зимой сохнет, летом просит "водички" :) Тут что мазалась, что не мазалась :) Плюс не самый лучший состав. У этой марки есть другие средства, на которые стоит обратить внимание, но эта сыворотка совершенно не стоит своей цены, и я точно её больше покупать не буду. За 30 долларов айхерб предлагает значительно более натуральные и эффективные средства.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beautiful serum

5717561600580477106により 9 05, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used it for quite long times. This is helps my eyes area there are not much wrinkles and quite enough moisture

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product!!!

5611048045912034870により 5 21, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a hot yoga teacher, constantly have problems with dehyration or breakouts if i don't clean up probably. I use the product in mornings and at nights, it keeps my skins refreshed in the mornings and less breakouts now!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for mixed mature skin

5219788476217161666により 2 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great for mature mixed skin, during the summer or mild weather, non clogging if I wear it without other face creams, no overwheleming scent which is perfect! will buy again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

didnt' do anything...

Reviewer1683499により 6 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice, But Not For That Price

maktubにより 11 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

pleased

5104626450047167937により 3 19, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very pleased

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful Product

4839245640540554210により 3 17, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Make my face improved alot. Repurchased 4 bottles already.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great

5060189052617006091により 8 30, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My friend love this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good for face

5057888821194426476により 8 18, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good result for face

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 16

1 2