JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055により 7 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291により 6 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625により 3 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452により 3 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732により 6 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により 3 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487により 2 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717により 6 22, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970により 1 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003により 1 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

1-10 件/合計 25