JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 10
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

хорошая штука

Reviewer2985127により 7 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Впечатление неоднозначное: я люблю, чтобы средство для умывания очищало мою жирную проблемную кожу до скрипа, а после этого молочка такого ощущения нет, даже наоборот - лицо как будто неумытое. Однако могу сказать, что с прыщами это средство действительно борется, по крайней мере, не провоцирует появление новых. Использую его в комплексе с одноименным тоником и кремами этой же марки для жирной кожи, так что, возможно, все вместе так хорошо работает.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fabulous!

Reviewer1268367により 4 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Smells really nice, and leaves my skin soft and clean, I had it oily again at noon with my former cleanser, now it remains oil free for the rest of the day. My skin is very oily. If your skin is mixture it may not work as good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Product

Reviewer2287812により 1 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like it because it does control the oil on my skin. Great price. Don't be fooled by the small bottle. This bottle last a long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer1038433により 8 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Cleanse very well mineral make-up. Smells good, and camphors skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I feel clean after using this

Chocoliciousにより 5 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It smells minty and feels refreshing when you apply it, it has been nearly two months since I have it and it's almost finished, I use it twice a day. I use it along with the toner and so far I can't complain, it does what it promises. I'll be ordering again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GOOD

Reviewer2488588により 12 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

GOOD

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

facial cleanser

Reviewer3054948により 9 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

does not lather well, and kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my face after rinsing. Pleasant smell, kinda minty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very gentle

Reviewer1534785により 3 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A little bit sticky, doesn't erritate skin, smells mint. Very gentle. Nice thing!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not so good for me.

Reviewer3027319により 2 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have very oily skin and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis...at first I liked the cleanser espescially the tingling of the menthol but after a few days of daily use I found that this camphor cleanser left a film on my skin and clogged my pores. This may work on you if you don't wear sunscreen daily and don't have too much gunk to clean off...I obviously need a stronger cleanser for my needs. Good luck on your search!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

irritating ingredients

Reviewer3235653により 8 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When i brought it , I realize it has irrating ingredients on it, so I stopped use right away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 10