JA
日本語
レビューを検索

never felt better!

Reviewer1437520により 9 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I took this product two years ago and never felt better. I had increased energy and felt really uplifted. I think the cleanse was gentle, but very effective. I have another set and will purchase a second. I think it may be more effective to actually do two sets back to back, to get a more complete cleanse. Can't recommend this more!

Not Powerful Enough. . .

arvindelapazにより 8 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It didn't help me much with my arms numbness and tickling needles, Still have foggy mind, Specially when your Overweight the heavy metals goes deeper into your fats and tissues so it can't be cleanse by this product, It also causes constipation if you don't eat lots of fiber, I also gained a pound because you need to eat lots of high fiber foods and meats for healthy elimination of heavy metals. Fasting is far more superior and powerful than this cleanser, I fasted for 21 Days and all my numbness, twitching muscles and tickling needles are gone! Plus all rapid weight loss without flabbiness, I achieve superb Mental and Mind Clarity no more Foggy brain. I suggest fasting for 21 Days before taking this product as Fasting will release those heavy metals dug deeply into those fats and tissues.

Heavy Metal Cleanse

Reviewer2278923により 1 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Did not work for me, it elevated my blood pressure.

Heavy Metal Cleanse

4644229559741428201により 6 20, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this product

Heavy metals cleanse

5007125887784584271により 9 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Feel great! Just be sure to drink lots of water and take a multivitamin as welk

1-5 件/合計 5