JA
日本語
レビューを検索

GREAT!

Reviewer2458533により 2 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer3237124により 5 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

TRULY DOES HELP!

Reviewer1549019により 5 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964により 1 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Reviewer1647646により 12 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Relaxation Support

Reviewer1223149により 8 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

I hoped for more...

Reviewer3166456により 1 09, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

stress

Reviewer3270327により 12 12, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Reviewer2875411により 8 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1329894により 5 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

1-10 件/合計 15