JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Nancy

Reviewer2887351により 4 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found the product worked but left an after taste I didn'tenjoy

4th Bottle of 16 oz but no positive results

Humayunにより 6 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have taken total of 3 and now on 4th bottle but sadly no results seen so far.

On this for 8 weeks

Denyseにより 4 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have to stick with it to get results. Tastes Great and does work people, just be patient and stick to the plan :)

хорошо

Raritetにより 2 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

это сладчайший, густой гель с ягодным привкусом, на сантиметрах никак не отразился, пока, (я надеюсь)), но если хочеться сладкого, то ложка SafSlim облегчает состояние

GREAT TASTING AND EFFECTIVE

5323287804233221106により 10 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes great straight off the spoon and my tummy isn't getting bigger so that is a plus. Am going to continue using this product for the 16 weeks and see how it pans out.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

OK, so..so, yummy taste although..

4700834908137855291により 3 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes so delicious i could just buy it for the taste alone. Didn't really work on my tummy though, was epecting at least an inch off by the time i finished the bottle.

belly transformation and upper shoulders in 3 days

Reviewer1988592により 4 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've taken this three days now I can feel a small transformation occurring on my belly and upper shoulders even a little mood too which montel also pointed this out didn't realize great product without side effects or even exercising I can imagine what it will do in 3 months but I feel bottom section of my tummy firming before was total fat. Was lucky to get it on special at 15bucks is a good deal.

perfect product

5537659979085134856により 11 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really helped in burning some belly fats

후기가 별로 없어서 그냥 내가 먹어봄 ㅋ

5146523514822144562により 2 27, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

먹은지 며칠 안되어서 확실한 효과는 모르겠지만 배가 물렁해지고 부글부글 하기는 해요 한두통 다 먹으면 효과볼듯! 맛은 감기약같은 인위적인 그런맛이 아니라 정말 딸기크림맛이에요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 완전 맛있음 ㅋㅋ

Yummy

MyDiscountCode-CAG402により 4 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm giving it four stars because it tastes really, really good! I haven't noticed anything on the scale or tape measure though... I won a few Safslim products on a facebook campaign, that's why I got them :D

1-10 件/合計 23