JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932により 7 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Reviewer2934413により 10 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMavにより 10 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365により 2 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure if it's good or bad

cvnativeinpaにより 7 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Great

Reviewer2134084により 12 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great, easy to take mixes well

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviewer1326858により 10 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Blends well and is tasty. Have used C powders in the past but this is my favortie. Like it and the dose is good too (750 mg in 1/2 tsp)

Super C

Reviewer1039920により 8 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My body can't tolerate ascorbic acid Vitamin C products and this one is perfect for me.

good stuff

Reviewer1709696により 10 30, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking mega doses of vitamin C for many years ... I really like this product a wonderful detoxifier

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

An excellent safeguard to better health

Reviewer1030892により 10 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using the Super C powder for over a year now,and I haven't had a cold or the flu since.It has become an important part in my desire for better overall health.

1-10 件/合計 52