JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great product!

sunstateにより 5 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Joints and connective tissues get much stronger. It is fine combined with Celadrin. If you are an athlete your muscle growth can be limited by weak joints. This product solves this problem. The product helped me to increase horizontal benchpress from 130 to 140 kg (I'm a natural bodybuilder that's why don't use steroids or another doping).

A Darned Good Ingredient Profile

5058489116082032154により 8 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have osteoarthritis in my knees probably due to heavy weight training, lifting heavy patients at work & a meniscus tear in my rt knee 2 yrs ago. I have minor/ moderate pain in my rt knee about 66% of the time. I have to take ibuprofen approx once per day most days because of nagging pain. After approx 1 week of taking this product, I noticed that I wasn't having to take ibuprofen to get through the day. I have tried any/all commbinations of glucosamine,chondroitin, cissus quadrangularis, fish oil, etc. separate & together. I feel that I've gotten more relief from Aid 4 Joints than any other product I've tried. Taking this with Celadrin makes it even more effective. I highly recommend this product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Top Shelf -10 STAR product!

Reviewer1664875により 8 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No more joint pain! A soy free product! Much more mobility! Well worth the cost for pain free living! I've tried them ALL! Nothing comes close to this! They start working quickly and by the third month on them ... YOU CAN DANCE! I SOOO HAPPY!!! Thank you Pure Advantage and Iherb! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Haven'r used this product alone.

5197877315910175687により 4 17, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the ingredients though.

1-4 件/合計 4