JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Great for pets

Reviewer2051082により 6 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Reviewer2402937により 9 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Reviewer1963688により 6 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Reviewer3158767により 1 31, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SEAVIVE

Reviewer1205728により 10 25, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Effective

Reviewer1114391により 8 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Reviewer1249283により 5 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

excellent product

Reviewer1793090により 8 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good for cellular support

SeaVive

Reviewer2258131により 3 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works in conjunction with Wakunaga-Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.

Great product

Reviewer2086446により 3 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product for quite a while and it is very good.

1-10 件/合計 14