JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 37
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

ZMD 자기 전에 세 알씩 먹고 있어요.

leejhbroにより 2 23, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

자기 전에 세 알씩 먹으면 잠도 잘 오고 성장호르몬, 남성호르몬도 증가합니다. 운동 하고 있어서 숙면이랑 성장호르몬이랑 남성호르몬 엄청 중요하게 생각해서 ZMA 꼭 먹고 있습니다. ZMA 중엔 요놈이 젤 쌉니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 프리마포스가 왜그런지 대부분 젤 싸네요.. 성분만 문제 없다면 계속 이걸로 가는 걸로... 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요! 감사합니다!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Well rested

Reviewer1954478により 7 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This made me sleep without waking up several times a night like i used to.. and its great for morning wood....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

cheap and good!

Reviewer1054632により 1 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This ZMA is very cheap and it works great! Fast shipping to Norway also, 8 days only!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Quality product - Does what it says.

MLandryTXにより 9 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

From my experience, it does seem to help to achieve deeper sleep. In addition, I have definately less soreness and faster muscle recovery after working out. Another wonderful benefit - thicker erections and increased libido. I also would say that it is possible to take two pills on an empty stomach in the evening before bed instead of three. Particularly if you are of average male weight like me (180 lbs).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

deep restful recovering sleep

Reviewer1208019により 4 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this helps me get deeper sleep and better hormone levels. i feel healthier and more resistance from falling sick. hard to explain but i've been using this for 3 years now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

남성에게 좋은 ZMA!!

timingzoneにより 7 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ZMA를 구입한 이유는 남성호르몬 촉진작용을 한다고 해서 구매했습니다. 운동후 근육회복과 새로운 근육성장에 가장 효과적이고 안전한 제품으로 남성호르몬인 테스테스테론을 자연스럽게 증가시키며 또한 근력을 증가시키는 제품입니다. 복용법은 잠자기전에 30~60분전에 3알씩 드시면 됩니다. 주의사항은 칼슘제와 같이 드시지 않도록 해주세요 ZMA의 흡수에 방해가 될수도 있습니다. 먹어본 결과 아침에 몸이 좀 개운해 지는 느낌입니다^^

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

+++++

Reviewer3232188により 1 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

+++++

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great stuff

Reviewer2994829により 6 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff works. I've notice this stuff helps me have a good nights sleep. I take 3 before bed and it knocks me right out. Helps me get a good nights rest to produce testostorone. The price is right too. Other zinc/mag products are over priced and you don't need anything else in it like some companys add some vitamins to it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great !!!

Reviewer1442423により 10 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for recovery and makes me sleep better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ok

Reviewer2133402により 9 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ok

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 37

1 2 3 4