JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

Reviewer3102790により 2 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

great product

Reviewer3158989により 7 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product .can help with parkinson

NEDERLANDにより 12 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped

not free of side effect

Reviewer1859201により 9 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I woke up from the second night after taking Prevagen from one of those vivid dreams but when I tried to get back to sleep I started dreamng again wide awake , not even half asleep a very disturbing and unnerving experience. I suggest that you start taking this very cautiously with once a week or less and slowly work up to every day to avoid the worst of this kind of reaction.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good for memory, bad for migraines

AndreaFrankelにより 3 07, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

Prevagen

Reviewer2421705により 5 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Prevagen

Reviewer2817950により 8 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

It works well!

Reviewer3041112により 12 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My wife would often walk into a room and ask why she had gone there. It was causing her great concern. She started using Prevagen and in about a month had eliminated her problem. Now she recalls events back into her childhood as well as her everyday events. She had been using Ginkgo Biloba prior to Prevagen with nowhere near the same results.

worthless to me

Reviewer2362070により 6 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't think this does much for me and I don't think I will order it again, especially since it is so expensive.

Natural anti-depressant

Immortalhairにより 3 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

1-10 件/合計 63