JA

日本語
レビューを検索

one of the best

Reviewer2287098により 3 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709により 2 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448により 10 13, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

fine

Reviewer2356201により 12 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917により 5 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

wont buy again

bugajukにより 6 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can say i didn't find stevia which i could like. The first impression then i opened the bottle was like smell from pharmacy of some herbal extract. Taste enough bad that i use it only when i make some gruel for kid. i cann't use it for dairy product or tea as i espected because of bad taste

Very strong

erinconnorsにより 7 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use with caution!

Stevia

Reviewer1476132により 7 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Reviewer2851330により 5 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

stevia

Reviewer1914347により 8 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

1-10 件/合計 16