JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 51
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Best we have found

benaturallywellにより 12 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When the coughing starts, I don't panic anymore with that dry cough that just won't quit. I take a bit of this Wild Cherry Bark Syrup and within minutes, no more cough. I have taken cough drops that may be good but cannot give me the results this syrup does. Keep a bottle on hand at work, as well as at home. I have also bought the children's version for my grandchildren and give it to them the first sign of a cough, if I am around them. It makes me feel so much better giving them something healthy that really works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Must have

jviolinkaにより 10 22, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Этот сироп совсем не от кашля! Он укрепляет иммунитет и помогает скорее и с наименьшими потерями справиться с болезнью - ОРВИ, гриппом. Всей нашей семье он помогает прекрасно, заказывала и буду заказывать ещё. Состав смотрела знакомая врач, одобрила, но не рекомендовала гипертоникам.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Замечательная вещь!

Reviewer1453216により 4 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Много раз помогала не заболеть. Как чувствую что-то неладное, выпиваю на ночь столовую ложку (муж две) и утром как огурчик.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

специфический вкус. не химический

4875379278968357326により 10 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

состав хороший. давно искала хороший сироп с ахинацеей. начинаем принимать с мужем. деткам взяла такой же,нодлядетей если мой отзыв вам помог,нажмите на кнопочку, yes пожалуйста:) спасибо!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Terrible taste

5135065249204206196により 5 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Cough Syrup

Reviewer1678733により 3 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This cough syrup is great. We keep it on hand all of the time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very helpful for cough

Reviewer2855605により 2 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product reduced cough frequency and was soothing to the upper respiratory system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

best natural cough syrup on the market

Reviewer1396637により 5 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this really helped support my lungs!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great stuff

Reviewer2450074により 5 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the taste of this syrup, and it really helps. The shipping is fast too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best cough and cold medicine, ever!

gabemomにより 2 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased only 1 bottle the first time, thinking just to give this a try first. It cured my prolonged cough of 2 months in 1 week. I went to several doctors to end my cough misery, and none works. I was in 2 course of 14 days each antibiotic, which make my body weak, but doesn't recover the cough, until I tried this. My 33 months old toddler was also having a pretty bad cough with phlegm that was so hard to clear, and since taking this stuff, he can clear the phlegm much easier without vomiting all his food. I am re-ordering the 2nd time around and this time, I ordered 4 bottles. Can't do without this stuff for cold and flu season.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 51

1 2 3 4 5