Hershey is happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hershey is my 11 year old Labrador, who was limping on and off for a while. I saw the first signs of discomfort a few years ago and I gave her Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets, which helped for a while, but in the last few months the limping got worse. The vet recommended Metacam, but I stopped giving it to her because of severe side effects (constant vomiting). A friend told me about Hip Health and I purchased it immediately. Hershey is still on the first container of Hip Health, but the limping disappeared just after a few doses. I'm so happy to see her pain free. The low price helps me too, since I'll be giving her this medication constantly. Thank you.

Hip Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this previously for my dogs and found it to be a miracle worker. My 13+ year old terrier mix was having trouble gettin up and around. My husband and I dropped him off at the kennel for a 3 days stay and we premixed Hip Health into his food. We came home to a dog running to great us. We then started giving it to his younger sibling, who was approximately 10 and had prev suffered a serious leg injury. He lived to be 16 and never had issues getting around.

6yrs Great Pyrenees with bad hips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only been using this for a week but already see great results she playing again with our 2 other labs she also plays with us to. Great product I would recommend these to anyone.

Give this to my cat

Posted by Naturopath on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good formula, use a lower dose for my cat, doesn't mind it