JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Good and Bad, may work for some but not for others, be warned.

Reviewer3255105により 3 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have downgraded my review of this product for several reasons. After giving this to my cat for several months what I noticed was this.... She would vomit more, and usually nothing in the vomit other than food and water. There was no hair that came out. What was happening is that this stuff was making her stomach too oily and she couldn't hold down food. It would make her stomach upset. Once we stoppede using it for a couple of weeks her situation improved and cleared up. I will be throwing away the rest of it shortly. We are back to using our old brand. Hair paste in general is oily, but this one is 10x what most are and using it continually as a perventer can make your cat sick. I would suggest if you really want to buy it that you use it only for hairballs and not for hair maintanence. My original review is here: Works pretty well, but you have to keep giving it to your cat. Our cat vomits if we stop even for a day, not sure why that is... It is a little bit difficult to give the cat, depending on if they like different things, our cat is picky, we have to relax and be slow. But it seems to be effective in preventing excessive hairloss. We seldom use it for hairballs unless they obviously have a problem, at which point we will give them the full dose. Please read the bottle before you give your pet, you should not give the full dose everyday!

Hairball Relief Plus Not a Hit with Persian

Reviewer1125858により 6 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this product because the ingredients sounded great, and the chicken flavor was supposed to be a favorite with cats. Unfortunately my 11 year old Persian male does NOT like the flavor and will not eat anything with the product mixed into it. I am rating the product with four stars becuase the company is sending me replacement hairball relief treats to try instead, and I am hopeful Peaches will be receptive.

Кот не оценил

Reviewer1432111により 8 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Состав тот же,но "рыбок" мой кот заглатывает,а от этого воротит нос.Жалко!

фигня

lilooolikにより 9 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Кошка ест сухой корм, после перемешивания этой маслянистой фигни с ее кормом, она вообще отказывается есть что-либо из миски. Ушло на помойку :(

하아..

Reviewer2014353により 12 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

이거 도무지 울 냥이들은 못먹이겠음, 사료랑 섞어주면 안먹고, 주사기로 주라길래 주는데 너무 고통스러워하고 ㅠㅠ 그럼에도 불구하고 열심히 먹였으나, 효과 없음, 재구매의사없음[코맨]

Tasty, Silky

Reviewer1685572により 2 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

GOOD!!!

정말 효과잇어요

5040491680974798534により 7 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

길냥이를 구조해 와서 ,, 원래 저희 집에 잇던 아이들은 털관리가 된상태라 효과를 잘 못느꼇는데 , 길냥이에게 급여햇더니 정말 엄청난!!!!!!!!!1 효과가잇어요

1-10 件/合計 32