JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Feel better and live better with Ashitaba Sprouts

Reviewer3287184により 9 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After being introduced to Ashitaba Sprouts, I drank my tea daily for 3 months. At the end of that time, I found that I had taken 10 lbs. off my 192 lb. body. The euphoria I felt spurred me on. Even my cravings for large amounts of food at mealtime had diminished by half. Many of my cravings for sweets disappeared and I began adding more fruit to my diet. Sodas, coffee and most sweets became less interesting to me. After another 3 months time, I lost 12 more pounds. Then I took 2 months off to see how I my body would react to not taking the Ashitaba sprouts. I was surprised that I had developed and maintained my newly acquired eating habits while maintaing my lost weight. Now, after 8 mos., I have resumed taking the Ashitaba Sprouts. I found that my psyche and my internal body workings were craving the clean feeling that my body had taken on while using the Sprouts. I have eliminated formerly loose and inconsistent stools, to become regular and clean and feeling more energetic at 61 years of age. This is one product I would recommend and continuously do daily to anyone who wants to feel better all over.

Easy to take

Reviewer3234882により 5 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are tiny little green pills that are very easy to swallow.

Ashitaba

Reviewer2029304により 8 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has never failed me. It does what it says it does.

1-3 件/合計 3