JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great for dry eyes....

Reviewer2280143により 1 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

i love this stuff

Reviewer2202572により 12 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Reviewer2538485により 7 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love Essential Turmeric!

Reviewer3114948により 7 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Perfect

Reviewer1382130により 7 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Reviewer1130186により 3 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is very hard to find supplements that don't have a lot of fillers. This product is clean, as far as I can tell. I would give it a "5" if ingredients were also organic. I commend iherb for carrying it and wish they carried more quality products.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product to anyone who lacks Turmeric as a spice in his/her diet.

PracticalReviewsにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

although i can feel this product " working " in a good way in the digestive system and Turmeric has some known remarkable rejuvenating effect on the body tissues i expected it to be more potent,adaptogenic like at this concentrated extract.i am sure i will find another purpose for this product in the future. it is also important to say that i use Turmeric powder on a daily basis as a spice in large amounts so my body is not the best example.anyways,may i suggest you take this therapeutic "spice" herb more seriously as it turns out the eastern tradition knew what to use instinctively to keep the body to be healed quickly and also tae care of the digestive system AND prevent cancer .....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

This works well but,,,,

Reviewer3252107により 4 20, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

Potent anti-inflamatory

DinaB123により 6 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It actually works. I managed to control inflammation caused by gluten. I wish the manufacturer actually listed what vegetarian material is used in making the capsule. Also it is not GMP certified. I am not sure I am completely convinced that DEA and OTC compliance is enough. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. Hence, I'm giving only 4 stars.

Tumeric