JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Insane side effects!

Reviewer2106073により 12 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

sore knees/energy

Reviewer2537206により 11 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of the best FOTI available in the market

5757520293881387919により 11 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

Good As a Kidney Tonic

HealthandWellnessにより 2 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

Fo Ti

karishmaにより 6 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Reviewer1368353により 3 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Excellent

Trinityにより 4 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

very good product

Reviewer3205016により 7 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

am impressed, took about 4 days to feel a shift, will explore more products through this brand.

Good product

Reviewer2234897により 12 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The first ho shou wu product that ive tried but the quality seems good since ive have been taking 2 caps every morning and my energy has been really good

Paradise Herbs Fo Ti

Reviewer2358588により 8 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fo Ti actually does what they say it does, I think.. good for hair color and libido. Paradise Herbs has great quality products, in my experience. They are pricey, but much more reasonabl on iHerb! iHerb has great service, but I think the US Postal service is lagging a bit.

1-10 件/合計 71