JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Engaging CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia)

Reviewer1548715により 2 16, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No medical claims made. This is one more component for strengthening a body's immunity. CLL isn't fatal, it's what it does to your body's systems that is life-threatening, that and "nuking" one's immune system with chemotherapy. Decided that supplements were safer. Combining beta-glucan and RESVERATROL, my CBC showed a noteworthy decrease in WBC. Is it a cure? Don't know. All I know is that my hematologist is satisfied that medical intervention is NOT NECESSARY. That's good enough for me! Best of health to you all.

Very pleased

Reviewer2550937により 10 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have had some flu-like symptoms and immediately began taking this with Madre Labs Vit C. Seems I'm not going to get the flu this year after all as all my symptoms went away within a few days!!

Beta Glucans

Reviewer3355386により 3 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking this supplement about 8 months' ago as I read it was a natural immune system booster. I have been taking one capsule in the morning and one at night. I think I have had fewer incidences of colds, flu, etc. I think the quality of merchandise and the service Iherb provide is exceptional.

Great Product

5644707733801814380により 12 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good for my brother and my friends. They are diabetes, high blood pressure. They take one viggie cap per day with Vitamin C in the morning. After one month sugar and blood pressure down. Oh..great product. Thank you IHERB.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This seems tobe helping with my auto immune disease

5046549263874121444により 8 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since starting this product along with D-Ribose and Colloidal Silver I have had huge improvements to my auto immune disease. I have more energy, less pain and generally feel pretty good most days which is a complete turn around. This supplement appears to be a very important one for immune health and means I can reduce the rest of my supplements.

TRUE FULL SPECTRUM 10:1 POTENT CONCENTRATION

Reviewer1640392により 8 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Paradise Herbs, Beta Glucans is naturally extracted without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases to ensure all active constituents. It is naturally grown with no pesticide use, no preservatives and no chemical fertilizers. This mushroom is a yeast free source of beta 1,6 and 1,3D-glucan. Great price and exceptional service.

면역력 증진에 좋은 베타 클루칸!

5137205116830278282により 5 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

몸에 나쁜 세포나 암이 될 가능성이 있는 세포가 많다면 면역력을 증진해 빨리 그 나쁜 세포는 죽여버려야 하는데 그 면역증진에 좋은 베타 클루칸! 파라다이스 베타 클루칸은 아가리쿠스버섯 일명 주름버섯이라고도 하는 버섯에서 추출해 더 좋은 것같아요. 효과가 막 바로 나타나는게 아니라 3개월이상 꾸준히 섭치해야 되야 효능을 볼듯합니다.

Best Source

Reviewer2348333により 8 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought some Paradise Beta Glucan from another supplier and am so glad I have found it at a much better price here on Iherb. When I re-order will definitely be from Iherb (my usual supplier of great stuff, in any event). Paradise Beta Glucan is NOT from Yeast. Unlike 95% of all the Beta Glucan immune stimulants you will find on Iherb. The evidence is suggestive that mushroom derived Beta Glucans are more potent than yeast derived and elsewhere, for instance, Maiitake derived Beta Glucan cost a huge amount for a very small amount of active Beta Glucans. By contrast this Paradise version gives a full 125mg of Beta Glucans per capsule, all extracted from those amazing Chinese type immune mushrooms. What is more, with Paradise, there is always the confidence of ultra purity, potency and science. A great product, that, combined with a AHCC, kills many viruses dead in their tracks (or rather stimulates the immune system to do it for you!)

beta glucans

Reviewer1585223により 8 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great. I think they are working very well. thank you

immune booster

5155283152820558990により 8 13, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Capsule form makes it easy to give to kids.

1-10 件/合計 13