JA

言語
並び替え

Great Tonic for Adrenal Fatigue

HealthandWellnessにより 1 14, 2014 に掲載

This product works great and in good combination of herbs that boosts the immune system and a great tonic for the adrenals. Also great as a pre-workout supplement. Like it that this product is in concentrated form and this company doesn't use fillers and flow agent in their supplements. Update: I'm on my third bottle but this time the capsules' content seemed to clump together. I think some mositure had seeped intot the cellulose capsules. I think that's the "downside" of not having fillers and excipient (magnesium stearate), which to me it's fine. I just cut open and dissolve it in hot water (hot water activates the herbs anyway) and drink it. It's bitter but bearable.

Whoa!

Reviewer3140136により 8 27, 2010 に掲載

This is a good mix, so good it brought about a real 'toxic flushing' of the body. Kind of good, kind of annoying, but happy to keep with the intake and roll with the toxic release until its all gone. Got through the whole of winter in Oz without the flu even though we were around people who were very ill. Still feeling good now! :)

Astragalus Reishi Maitake Plus

Reviewer1424302により 1 17, 2008 に掲載

This is a superior product. I have been taking it regularly since around 1995 as suggested by Dr. Weil. I don't get sick near as much as my co-workers. I attribute this to this product.

Paradise Herbs

Reviewer1623885により 10 04, 2012 に掲載

Great!

Paradise Astralagus, ReishiMaitake Plus

Reviewer1798078により 1 09, 2012 に掲載

appears to have improved a skin condition!

Very good

Reviewer1920050により 5 07, 2016 に掲載

A very good combination of therapeutical mushrooms, I feel good when I take them. I combined them with ubiquinol green tea extract and Cordyceps.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

혈압과 콜레스테롤에 효과가 있다고 해서 구입 했습니다.

Reviewer3007008により 11 04, 2014 に掲載

혈압이 내려가지 않았습니다. 콜레스테롤도 먹고 난 전후 차이 없습니다. 고함량이라서 구입 했지만 그닥 효과가 나타나지 않습니다. 부작용이라면 꽤 자주 설사를 해서 혈변을 보게 됩니다. 어머니와 같이 복용하는데 왜 혈압이 떨어지지 않는지 궁금합니다.

POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT

Reviewer2240367により 10 23, 2009 に掲載

What a great combination to support and keep my immune system strong!! I love it. This is a BIG HOME RUN!! Thank you iHerb for discount and service.

Great

Reviewer1096071により 10 13, 2010 に掲載

Must have for the flu season....

Great for immune system