JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Improves health

Reviewer1529736により 5 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started buying this over a year ago. It's really helped with my immune system and a bit with energy. I have fibromyalgia and get colds easily. When I take this daily, I notice a slight improvement in energy (and you'll take any improvement when you have fibromyalgia) plus I avoid or get mild colds. When I forget to take it, I notice a slight drop in energy. I just waded through a 5-day cold since I was out of this. Just placed an order for 2 bottles.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Isoflavones alternative source to Soy ...

PracticalReviewsにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i need Isoflavones daily to fight the hot flashes of menopause and i much prefer to skip all the Soy side effects wether its GMO or not and go with Astragalus for its "side benefits" like strengthening my immune system and much more,i buy the 120 caps container and take 2 capsules daily for its 20mg isoflavones inside and i also haven't been seek for a year since i started taking it.this company has great extracts,check them out and check my reviews on these,i tried lots of them....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

+/-

Starbuckにより 2 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Заметно тонизирует, поднимает давление( гипертоники осторожно!). Можно спокойно обходится без чая и кофе. На иммунитет влияния не замечено. Может также повысить желудочную кислотность у кого есть к тому склонность или вызвать другие проблемы с ЖКТ. В общем, семь раз подумайте перед покупкой, как и с другими добавками.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My first time buying this

Reviewer2999174により 2 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this brand of astragalus since the kind I usually order was out of stock. This seems to be a good product.....I have been taking astragalus for 5 years since I was prone to viruses. I really have not been sick since I started taking this herb on a daily basis. I would highly recommend this herb.

Balance Hormones, Strengthen System

elleliswにより 10 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Astragalus has been used for centuries and is recognized by medical groups as a useful natural product. If you are suffering from chronic fatigue, hormone imbalance, and an over-stressed system, astragalus helps bring back balance and energy. Paradise Herbs is an excellent brand because it is potent and pure (no fillers of any kind!) You really get more for your money with this.

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Reviewer2305890により 1 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

In addition to taking mushrooms and beta glucan, I've added astragalus to my diet to prevent colds, flu, etc. So far it has worked.

though skeptical

4885005923043004063により 7 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

though skeptical at the beginning i have to admit this product is very good nd you feel the effect very soon.I would recommend this to anyone with adrenal fatigue in conjonction with siberian eulotherocoque+maca or rhodiola+fo-ti+camu camu!!

Astragalus purchase

Reviewer2878688により 1 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the product is just what I had wanted. I have purchased from a health food store previously and the cost at iHerb was much cheaper than the health food stores price. will purchase again through iHerb.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Astragalus for enhancing immune functions

Reviewer1243772により 2 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

High concentrated Astragalus available in the health food market.

1 star