JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Pamela's Bread Mix

Reviewer3291640により 1 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

5317803584614825807により 3 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Great Tasting

CindyWにより 6 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

Great Product!

5517688658478341864により 9 13, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

Best GF Pancakes

Reviewer2608761により 2 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

awesome

Reviewer3234154により 2 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

makes baking easy again and FUN!

good taste!

5634398761673581714により 5 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My children like it very much! yummy! and for me is very easy to make. i just put it in the bread machine.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love this - wish you sold it in bulk

annetteにより 1 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We're going through this like hotcakes. Makes great pizza dough, bread, and more. Love it!

Great blend

KMcCormickにより 2 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm happy with anything that pre-mixes different flours and gums for me because that's definitely something I'm too lazy to do. This has been great for baking!

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Reviewer3208780により 1 07, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

1-10 件/合計 24