Same quality as Norwegian First Price cloths brand

Posted by calendula on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For anyone living in Norway; these are the exact same quality as the First Price 10-pack of pink, white and blue cloths. Nothing special about them, average quality.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At one time I saw wippity wipes in walmart. I bought them and was very pleased. I never saw them again in walmart. So I went to Amazon and bought them again. This time I went to amazon and they only now sold them by case but they had a referrel to iherb so I bought them. They are remarkable they last and last and can be washed and used again and again. They are handy. I gave some I ordered to a couple of friends and they also were impressed with wippity wipes.

towels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Much better than paper towels!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of these and use them everyday, mainly in the kitchen to wipe down counters, table, range, appliances. Much better than paper towels! Makes a good streak free finishing wipe. Drys out fast so no sour smells. I cut my first ones in half because the size seemed awkward to me but found they do shrink in the dryer. Highly recommend these!

Wippity wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super absorbent and durable. A must have in the kitchen!

Wippity Wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Wippity Wipes for years and have my daughters hooked as well. They are getting hard to find in my area. I was so thankful to find that iHerb.com carries them. I will always order from iHerb as there is nothing that can replace them. They do not shrink and they absorb water so well.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

Good, but not great

Posted by odereviews on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty good wipes, that you can wash in washing machine. Price wasn't too bad.

Brisbane