JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great to lessen stiff neck

Reviewer1914646により 5 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A friend told me about this product. She swears by it and won't be without it. It was the only product that stopped her aches. I have an achy neck especially when I bend my head backwards. I had several whip lashes. This Phenocane actually works, I felt no pain in my neck while taking this. Its good for arthritis aches and pains.

great stuff

Reviewer1949759により 9 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works great for muscle and tendon pain, not so great for nerve pain. Takes a few doses, but then really kicks in.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Capsules (OXY-01901)

Reviewer1547729により 4 20, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

love great for pain.much better than mortrin.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good for joint pain

5354048917198128380により 7 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best product for arthrithis pain and for joints. It is so safe that I give it to my german shepard dog, who was suffering from arthr. pain and we have been paing so much money to vet for pain relieve. This is the best product ever.

It has helped

Reviewer1688093により 4 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't have the pain in my back when I do my house work like I did. When a storm comes in I do feel it but not as bad. It has helped.

Good product

Reviewer1221056により 3 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works good with headaches and back aches..haven't used it much.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pain and or inflamation gone!

Reviewer2922249により 1 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Pain and or inflamation gone!

Excellent for Pain !!!!

Reviewer1263495により 3 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started using this product about a month ago and let me tell you, it worked wonders for me cause we had two major snow storms while I was taking this product, and I have arthritis in my back and knees. Phenocane pulled me through with minimum pain. I couldn't even tell that I did lots of shoveling.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for aches and pains...

Reviewer1643940により 8 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This really works for me..

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Expensive, didn't work/hold up to its claims

Reviewer2216670により 6 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Purchased this item based on the reviews, after the purchase I am glad it worked for the reviewers but did not work for me at all. Sorry, it was a waste of money.

1-10 件/合計 14