JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

One way to describe it ---> Horrible!

Reviewer1487423により 12 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use this brand if you like GOOEY pasta. For starters, the picture on the label is quite misleading. The noodles are super small (2" X 2" to be exact) and semi-translucent. I had to use two boxes to make a regular size lasagna. This means $9 plus for just the noodles! The texture and taste are not appealing at all. Wish someone here would have written an accurate description and I would not have purchased it. I will stick with my DeBoles rise lasagna noodles. They are standard size noodles, no boiling required, great texture and taste, and have never disappointed me.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

As good as wheat lasagna

Reviewer1670267により 3 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These lasagna sheets cook well and are firm although to me they taste a bit doughy. They are comparable to good wheat lasagna sheets. This product is a godsend to vegetarians and wheat-intolerant persons.

Листы для лазаньи

vegrusにより 4 25, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Небольшие листы - из них получилось несколько маленьких лазаний. По вкусу отличаются от пшеничных, но вкусные, хорошо сочетаются с овощами. Если вам понравился мой отзыв, нажмите Yеs ^_^

Yum

Reviewer1089203により 11 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for lasagne no need to pre cook :)

Yum

Reviewer1127721により 7 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I thought these were pretty good. I usually eat the expensive kind that runs about 8 bucks. I thought these were a great alternative. Of course they don't poof up as much.. but it tasted good between some turkey meat, ricotta, and homemade sauce. Would buy them again~!

Good product

Reviewer2440160により 10 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very tasty and the smaller sheets are useful for kids lasagne.

Esay to cook for Lasagne

5453308777976709921により 4 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is only lasagne paper. and easy to cook

Broken Pasta :(

Reviewer2981925により 1 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My pasta arrived pretty smashed up, so I cooked it like normal pasta and mixed it with sauce and veggies and it was delicious! I'll order again and hope they arrive intact. If they don't, at least they're still delicious in pieces :)

Still searching

YoungerNextYearにより 3 31, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Still searching for the perfect gluten free pasta. At least Orgran is the best of the worst.

라자냐만 있어요...