JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

5711488632305209038により 10 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

Kids loved them!

SugarDumplinにより 4 25, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A+

Great tasting biscuits!

Reviewer1215436により 12 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These taste great and are quite addictive.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

4655167759559671435により 10 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

verygood

nice

5603167778776674975により 10 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My kid liked it

Healthy and good snack!

shoppingmamaにより 3 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Just like any other biscuit

Reviewer3227442により 9 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

Okay

Reviewer1933528により 6 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not really worth the calories

Reviewer1682184により 9 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

1-9 件/合計 9