JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great Mixture for Relaxation and Calming

5559218500489453984により 3 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product. It's a very good combination of herbs that help me calm down and well as sleep better when used in combination with sleep herbs.

Great product

Reviewer1730694により 6 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product. Really helped with my sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it helped me bulk up a little at the gym by letting my muscles relax more.

Simple relaxation

Reviewer2892023により 9 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this for its simplicity and versatility. I can use it to help me sleep or for sore muscles, tension headaches, or cramps. I use it in combination with turmeric, ginger, white willow or holy basil depending on what purpose I'm using it for.

넘나좋음

5613122776291902482により 2 02, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

자기전에 먹으면 숙면은 덤ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ깨있을때 드시지 마셔요

Absolutely Effective

5647499504006265298により 4 20, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Having no cartilage in my knee, this is the only thing that takes the pain away.

Wonderful

Reviewer1072794により 8 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have a lot of muscle aches and will not take any kind of RX muscle relaxant and this sure does the trick with no brain and/or after effects.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good combination for price.

Reviewer2583260により 3 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works good.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

So glad to have found this

MusettaRoseにより 2 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is so wonderful for me. I take it around 4am in the morning and seems to start working around 5:30, I have anxiety every morning and this is very helpful. It works for about 2 and 1/2 hours for me . It also has scullcap which is very helpful in keeping estrogen down when I have pms. It has a very relaxing feeling, but not drowsy, although one time I combined this with calm forte and I was too drowsy to drive!

Felt sick

4669693988845461808により 4 24, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I felt sick and could not take any longer. Mild nausea every time after i took it. I took similar products before without adverse reactions. It does its job and relaxes. However, i can't recommend it.

best for sleep only

5172108502126869765により 11 23, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Only sleeping pills. Not for muscles.

1-10 件/合計 11