JA

日本語
レビューを検索

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Reviewer2221603により 10 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Reviewer1309510により 2 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Reviewer1580983により 5 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

very good

101010011により 1 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

diabetes

tamerhosnyにより 7 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Vanadyl Sulfate

5051860856722205675により 4 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great!!!

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003により 8 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vanadyl Sulfate 20 really puts some zip in your zap!

iHerbのお客様により 5 11, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Instantly felt better and healthier my first week of use. My skin reacted to this and I felt like my body had a thorough cleanse as I got a rosy glow. I take two at night.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency.

5598044110684246222により 4 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency. Although, I do alter the volume I take due to sensitivity.

Highly recommended

5380912492447158182により 2 06, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Perfect goods. I am happy with. Using on daily bases.

1-10 件/合計 11