JA

日本語
レビューを検索

DIM is for men too

Reviewer1548715により 4 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

противораковая защита женской сферы; облегчение симптомов ПМС и состояния при мено- и постменопаузе.

ivannaにより 12 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

В ходе многочисленных экспериментальных исследований была доказана универсальность противоопухолевой активности I3C(Индол-3-карбинол),одним из производных которого является DIM (дииндолилметан).Этот препарат в виде биологически активных добавок широко используются в США для коррекции дисгормональных нарушений. Я пью в комплексе с Макой.

safer than I3C

Reviewer3095414により 11 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best out of them all

Reviewer2218574により 9 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Помогает при эндометриозе совместно с индол-3-карбинолом!!!

katya-katerinaにより 1 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мне точно помогает!!! Правда пью всего неделю ( 1 капс. DIM + 2 капс. индола от NOW FOOD). НО эффект уже успела для себя увидеть!!! Проявления эндометриоза стали гораздо слабее!!!

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295により 10 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

Eureka! It works!

Reviewer1599966により 8 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

Best DIM

4923124076522172213により 1 08, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701により 4 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Excellent quality

5712660125386490436により 8 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

1-10 件/合計 36