JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Ox bile

tigerchoにより 8 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

GallBladder Relief

MartineTrinderにより 4 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Very good

bODYhACK3rにより 10 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

MarieMRにより 7 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Ox Bile Capsules

5594112968910643033により 7 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

Ox Bile 125mg

Reviewer1623885により 3 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Good product

Reviewer2910726により 3 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps me to eat proper food without getting sick

5201556880519652467により 9 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have gallstones and I'm waiting to get into surgery. I have lost a lot of weight due to not being able to eat properly, because I get sick and stomach pain. This is the 4th day since I received this product and for the past four days I've been able to eat like a normal person with only mild discomfort. So in less than a week it already improved my life quality a lot. I take at least one pill approx. 10-15 minutes before eating and one afterwards if needed.

Possibly very good

5210826161262109858により 1 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Reviewer2277733により 1 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

1-10 件/合計 18