JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Reviewer2302910により 4 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

Reviewer3106204により 1 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

4698809703023224371により 12 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

ARG Nutricology rocks

Reviewer3323341により 7 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

include magnesium stearate

5441601568455206788により 5 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I hate magnesium stearate.

Great product

Reviewer3320551により 7 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A+

Cheaper better product

Reviewer2234284により 6 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Really works

Reviewer1072076により 6 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Magnesium Product Review

Reviewer1297064により 2 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Magnesium Nutricology

Reviewer1860770により 9 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a product that you can figure out the proper dosage by adding one or taking away one capsule. Magnesium is needed for daily bowels. This product helped me to get my bowels regular.

1-10 件/合計 16