JA
日本語
レビューを検索

I like it!

Reviewer3101973により 5 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Reviewer1271070により 7 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

5712554353065559840により 2 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

licorice extract

Reviewer3055813により 12 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

Do Not Like Taste

yourhealthsuccessにより 1 09, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

DELICIOUS!!!

katmakiahにより 7 10, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!

1-6 件/合計 6