JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Time release DHEA

Reviewer2284349により 1 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have found that time released DHEA suits me better than the more quickly absorbed varieties.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Reliable and Effective

Reviewer1908266により 10 12, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These Nutricology tablets are well tolerated by my husband and me. We've tried many other methods to raise DHEAs, and this is the only version that does not lower cortisol for us. Blood levels rose to optimal levels. We're glad to have found these! When the 25-mg tablets are out of stock, we use 10 mg and 15 mg to get our dose right.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Really like this DHEA

Reviewer2089891により 6 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Because my doctor and I are trying to get the right dose of DHEA, these scored tablets make it very easy to get the right amount. I take it every morning.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

BRAIN ALIVE

Reviewer2862251により 4 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

and back in business! I take this 3x daily and wow what a difference! My memory, energy level and mood have improved tremendously!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure

Reviewer1402131により 5 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is nice because it is a low dose formula more suited to women. However after taking it for about ten days, I had two episodes of heart palpitations with dizziness, so I stopped after reading that some MD's fear it can cause these symptoms and even heart attack. It is probably best to take only under medical supervision. My husband takes it for Lupus treatment and it has made a tremendous change in the improvement of blood counts and also gave him more energy and improved his temperament. He takes 100mg under the supervision of his Rheumatologist.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Лучший для нас

PIONERにより 1 30, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Данный препарат содержит ДХЕА 10мг в липидно-матричной пролонгированной форме. Я его выбрал на основе проб нескольких препаратов ДХЕА - читайте на моей странице. По отзывам на английском языке данная версия не снижает кортизол у тех кому это не нужно, т.е. ниже нормы. Таблетка очень легко ломается по-полам, очень удобно подбирать индивидуальную дозировку. Принимается один раз в день. НО у этого производителя гораздо выгоднее по-цене брать более высокие дозировки, так что если планируете наращивать, то смотрите версии 15, 25, 50 мг...Реколмендую как лучший ДХЕА на сайте!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

toppie

5692752382418087618により 10 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

snelle levering helpt me jong houden

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ARG/Nutricology 10mg DHEA

Reviewer1888613により 9 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent product. scored so 5 mg dose can be broken off as well. -a licensed physician, name withheld.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

DHEA 10mg tabs

Reviewer3193039により 6 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product, very useful to be able to break the tablets in half easily. Superb shipping to the UK, thanks a lot.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good price

Reviewer3062969により 5 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

helps balance all hormones

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2