JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Helps my fibromyalgia

Reviewer2624724により 7 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Absolute necessity for us!

Reviewer1017492により 6 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Reviewer2010448により 7 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Reviewer2112383により 11 30, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2042146により 3 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Reviewer1973905により 8 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Good Product

Reviewer3092975により 12 06, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

C Powder

Reviewer1936668により 12 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2246201により 12 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This product has corn in it!

Reviewer2957418により 10 30, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

1-10 件/合計 26