JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Good product!

Reviewer3232562により 3 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

Gross

Reviewer3223005により 1 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't like the taste at all. The taste reminds me of how wet dogs smell. Will try another product.

Great Organic Protein Powder

4812993733074414452により 1 16, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best protein power around!

Reviewer1099199により 6 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Great product

Reviewer1084310により 2 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

Grainy and Gross!

4829000312565968096により 7 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've tried a lot of different vegan proteins and I'll have to be honest, this is one of the worst. It does not blend well in water at all and is extremely grainy. The flavour is barely there, I don;t even know how to describe the taste. It's good value if you want to use it in cooking, however don't buy this if you intend to mix it with water and go. I'll go back to Sunwarrior blend next time.

Nutribiotic Rice Protein

Reviewer1184877により 9 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product, couldn't feel, taste, see any difference to SunWarrior (which is excellent).

I love this product!

Reviewer2319044により 12 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this product consistently every morning for quite a while. It gives me sustained energy.

Great Rice Protein!

Reviewer2519353により 6 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive

Reviewer3097799により 2 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

pretty good source of protein and not too expensive. wish it came with a scoop though since "heaping tablespoon" is not too precise of a measurement!

1-10 件/合計 29