JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Reviewer1674845により 3 28, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Review of DefensePlus

Reviewer2167406により 10 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

No Citricidal!!!

4652307268407126307により 5 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It was a very effective product. But they changed the most important ingredient. More powerful Citricidal was replaced by GSE. On the picture is still with Citricidal, but I received the useless one...

very potent

Reviewer2967975により 1 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Works like a charm!

Reviewer2966228により 5 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

целая аптека в одной баночке

catseyeにより 8 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Довольно крупные таблетки.Каждая приравнивается к 25каплям жидкого концентрата.Одна таблетка содержит экстракт из семян и кожуры груйпфрута 4:1 (Grapefruit seed and rind extract) 250 мг.Действие широко:противогрибковое,антибактериальное,противомикробное,противовирусное.В состав входит эхинацея, астрагала, витамин C, экстракты грибов, желтокорень и корень имбиря.Всего одна таблетка в день в течении 2-3недель может решить множество проблем.

Good product!

Reviewer2201914により 3 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

Great Product

Reviewer2379588により 2 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great Product I take this at the first sign of any cold or flu. I believe it reduces the severity and time for recovery of illness.

My Flu defense

Reviewer3308690により 3 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviewer1453499により 6 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

1-10 件/合計 96