JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Nutrex CardioAstin

Reviewer2320221により 8 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Reviewer2645043により 9 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

cardio

Reviewer1983368により 8 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great Combination

Reviewer2842299により 5 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Great

Scottishdaveにより 4 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2736886により 6 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Buen producto

Reviewer2214333により 9 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

happy with this

Reviewer1493841により 1 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Wonderful formula !

Reviewer2770294により 11 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Love it

Reviewer1629307により 6 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Can feel this product improving my overall health

1-10 件/合計 19