JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great Product

Reviewer2273930により 3 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewer1676014により 7 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

excellent

Reviewer2762389により 6 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent quality

Great product and value!

Reviewer2897925により 12 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

Great Product

Reviewer1644954により 3 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

hempseeds

Reviewer2304299により 11 17, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

HealthyGuyにより 3 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

Best deal out there!

Reviewer3300987により 6 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These hemp seeds arrived fresh and tasty. I love them and basically live off of them. Iherb is reliable and the shipping deals cannot be beat. Thank you once again. You have a loyal customer for life.

Love this stuff

Reviewer1706131により 1 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put it in my smoothies, with a few other seeds or nuts in place of dairy.

So so good

Reviewer3288000により 10 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

1-10 件/合計 26