JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 193
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

like!

Reviewer2664178により 8 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Stevia I've ever tasted

Reviewer3173254により 1 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this stevia and iHerb was the best price for this by a mile. This stevia's flavor is so authentic. There is no chemically sweetness to it - it is very mild. It is perfect for putting in coffee, smoothies, desserts, ANYTHING! I don't even use my plain stevia any longer - I only use this. I have tried other vanilla stevias but this is the only one I like. It is wonderful!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good!

Sabineにより 11 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This vanilla stevia extract is very good in tea and coffe. I also use it with other sweeteners in desserts etc. No aftertaste. I like it. Easy to use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Stevia NuNaturals Extract

Reviewer2336009により 9 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I never liked stevia before trying the NuNaturals Liquid Extract, but trying it has definately changed my mind. The vanilla, toffee, and plain are all great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent Price for Excellent Product

Reviewer3090620により 9 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I go through tons of this, as my family's sweetener of choice, and iHerb has the best price. I only wish it came in a larger size! Stevia is the way to go for sweetening once you get used to the taste and the vanilla flavor takes all recipes to the next level... smoothies, elixirs, nut mylks, sorbets, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice flavor, no bitterness

Reviewer1818599により 10 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've now used this in 3 different baking things - pumpkin pie, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate frosting - really sweetened nicely and NO bitter taste or chemically weird sensation that I've gotten from all the other stevias I tried (and there have been MANY!) I will be a loyal customer of this brand for sure.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My love

Reviewer1071902により 6 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вкусный запах и без неприятного вкуса и послевкусия.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

хорошо

Reviewer1473492により 9 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Жидкий экстракт стевии. Ну что сказать, стевия как она есть, только еще с добавлением ванили. Надеялась, что хоть в таком варианте не будет чувствоваться характерный привкус. Но нет, чуда не случилось, наверное, это из области фантастики. А так, достойный продукт. Очень экономичный расход, т.к. очень концентрированно, сладко-сладко.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not very strong

4696606367625758611により 9 01, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bought this basis intensive research on best tasting no aftertaste Stevia. Whilst the taste is very mild, the cocentration is very weak, in comparison 15 drops equates to the same sweetness as 5 drops of nowfoods better stevia. Not normally a supporter of nowfoods, but they have a better product in this instance.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

love it

Reviewer1022120により 4 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use it all of the time, in smoothies, lattes, etc. This brand is really good, only one I buy now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 193

1 2 3 4 5