JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Bad Quality

4878699241443903530により 4 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

Works fine

Reviewer2115751により 11 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This was a good product, only drawback compared to other similar products I have tried was its problems to dissolve in water when making a juice. The powder was always left in the glass.

Kills our sugar cravings

Reviewer2455254により 1 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

Brownish green and sticks

Reviewer2509092により 6 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this product was not very fresh. The color had turned to brownish so I think the chlorophyll had oxidiced or something. Also this had pieces in it. I like more fine powder.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

zero biological effect: no effect on skin or appetite or energy level

Reviewer1078080により 4 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The grassy-gritty taste doesn't bother me, I sprinkle several teaspoons on food or add 1-2 heaped tablespoons to my protein shake. I was hoping it will make my skin calmer (less reddish) and smoother the way eating kiwis and blueberries does, this didn't happen. I also did not observe this powder curbing my apetite or 'giving me more energy' as some reviews here are claiming. Basically it's overpriced dead fiber that doesn't come close, even remotely, to the beneficial effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on my skin and health.

입자가 너무 굵어요

4956777789958478673により 8 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

어메이징사의 밀싹파우더만 먹다가 새로운 제품으로 구매해보고싶어서 구매해봤어요 간혹 저렴한 밀싹파우더중에 중국산도 있어서 자세히 알아보는편인데, 나우푸즈는 워낙에 아이허브에서 베스트 브랜드인데다가 non-gmo이고 usda organic 인증을 받은 제품이라 의심없이 구매해 먹고있습니다. 효능은 비슷한것같은데 가격이 좀 저렴한편이라 그런지 입자가 너무 굵고 거칠어요 물에 잘 녹아들지도않구요, 먹다가 알갱이가 씹히고..큰 알갱이들은 바닥에 다 가라앉아서 버려지는게 반이네요~ 구매 안하시는걸 추천합니다.

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Reviewer3219931により 2 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

Super!

holaholaにより 4 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Dark green powder, works very well in my green smoothies.

The Best

Reviewer3334013により 11 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This really works gives me lots of energy, plus the benefits that only wheat grass can provide. Little too coarse but it worth it compared to the benefits it provides.

outstanding product.

Reviewer1214252により 1 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. buy the organic version only, so you know exactly what you are getting is purest form. gives a mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a few teaspoons added on my fruit or in my juices each morn. great for cleansing too. i often combine it w/ organic spirulina

1-10 件/合計 48