JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 48
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Huge Difference

Reviewer1823574により 6 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ribose is a must for hypothyroid, hypoadrenal and CFS

Reviewer2385936により 6 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is wonderful for a lasting energy all day. Sleep is better and nerves are more balanced.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Energizer!

Reviewer2969438により 11 07, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have MS, D-Ribose really helps me get things done when I get fatigued.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to work.

Reviewer3335976により 8 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to give me more energy when I am drained and just plain worn out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good performance

Reviewer3026695により 11 30, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

In conjunction, with co-Q10,makes this 82-year-old body feel like it's still in it's 60's.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Достойный продукт

PalmarosaRUにより 11 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Беру для сына, он пловец. Верю, что рибоза помогает ему восстановиться после тяжелых тренировок. На вкус как аскорбинка с глюкозой плюс апельсин, по сути это и есть простой сахар, синтезируемый в организме, но обладающий многочисленными полезными свойствами, ведь рибоза является обязательным условием для синтеза АТФ в мышечных клетках, она ускоряет рост силы, выносливости и скорости и сокращает время восстановления энергетических запасов после тяжелых тренировок, а также способствует набору мышечной массы без лишнего жира и благотворно влияет на психофизическое состояние и здоровье всего организма. ****Если мой отзыв оказался для Вас полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, «yes», а также, вы можете заглянуть на мою страницу, чтобы ознакомиться с другими моими отзывами. Будьте здоровы, с IHERB это реально!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

D-Ribose works

Reviewer1477571により 11 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product really works, gives me the energy I was looking for to help me exercise. I won't use anything else from here on out. I strongly recommend this product!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

VERY GOOD

Reviewer2695126により 2 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I HAVE MUCH MORE ENERGY SINSE USING D RIBOSE

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

D-Ribose

Reviewer1788788により 7 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product for energy and take it for heart health. Don't have any problems with my heart, but taking it for preventive measures.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best D-Ribose!

Reviewer2007162により 9 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this form of D-Ribose; I take it right before working out and it gives me the energy I need to power through an hour of cardio followed by weight training. My stamina and strength have improved using this in combo with CoQ10 and L-carnitine. Love the taste too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 48

1 2 3 4 5