JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Works great for knee pain, and prostate of course

MichaelLabibにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have read about Pumpkin Seed Oil and it's anti-inflammatory benefits, it's as effective as NSAIDs for knee pain. I take 1 softgel with breakfast and another 1 with dinner, I really like the results!!! it's amazing especially when you combine it with Glucosamine and Fish Oil. No more Knee Pain people :) Please visit my page for more reviews, I have reviewed many products for joints pain and support. Good luck

زيت حب القرع

motswqにより 6 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

زيت حب القرع مفيد للبروستاتا وللديدان وغيرها ويكفي أن تكتب في النت فوائد زيت حب القرع لتطلع على الفوائد العظيمة إضافة : يعالج تضخم الروستاتا ويحافظ على سلامتها مصدر مهم للزنك وفيتامينات ب وفيتامين هـ يعالج الاكتئاب وأمراض الكلى يخلص الأمعاء من الديدان إذا أفادك تعليقي اضغط نعم اضغط على اسمي لترى تعليقاتي على المنتجات الأخرى

Рекомендую!

4856181746672090353により 8 06, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Замена легендарного, но сильно подорожавшего тыквеола!

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Reviewer3003939により 12 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I using this product to block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) that makes one lose hair. It is working very well for me as I am taking MAXI-HAIR and Rogaine.

Отличное

5370542781534570010により 5 04, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень полезное масло, особенно для простаты, хороший производитель. Здоровье улучшилось!

I Joined the Germans in Taking Pumpkin Seed Oil

Reviewer2170264により 8 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I designed my anticancer diet, I added pumpkin seed oil because it has been used in Germany (and Europe) for many years to lower the risk of prostate cancer. Now Foods provides quality products which was reassuring to me.

Excellent products

Reviewer3319014により 9 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried this oil for the first time and it worked great within 3 days of starting it to solve my urination problems. Had been to the Dr. many times and nothing helped I almost gave up hope then I tryed this oil! I will order all my oils from Iherb.com!!

Good, but not as Good as Whole Pumpkin Seeds

HawaiianVikingにより 1 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Pumpkin seeds, with their oil as one constituent ingredient, have long been used to improve prostate health; I've found that whole pumpkin seeds (sometimes known as pepitas) are possibly the best non-prescription treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) as well as being (somewhat less) effective for prostatitis. I purchased Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil, hoping that the same benefits would be found in a softgel that come from a handful of whole pumpkin seeds; Well, the results are similar but not the same — a handful of whole pumpkin seeds is still more effective. With that said, when busy or travelling, Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil is an acceptable stand-in for pumpkin seeds. One thing to note: In addition to benefiting the prostate, whole pumpkin seeds are used, particularly in Latin America, as a folk remedy for Intestinal parasites; I'm unaware whether simply consuming the oil will help to eliminate parasites, so for that purpose, it is probably advisable to use whole pumpkin seeds only.

Anthony

Reviewer1248605により 1 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps my bladder during sleep

Great for Bladder health

Reviewer2783568により 11 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps keep urinary tract healthy

1-10 件/合計 110